Today in this post, I am going to tell you that you can check Aadhaar bank linking status 2023 very easily from your mobile sitting at home, in which I will tell you three ways that are very simple and will prove beneficial for you.
normal people ask.
- check aadhaar link status with bank.
- aadhar card link bank account sbi.
- adhar bank link status.
- check aadhaar bank link status.
- check aadhar card link to bank account.
- aadhar card link to bank account status.
- aadhar card link bank account.
- adhar card link to bank account.
- aadhaar link with bank account.
- bank account link with aadhar.
In today’s time, it is very important to link your bank account with your Aadhaar, if you do not do this, many problems can arise, such as problems in transactions, problems in government schemes, and even your account can be frozen (closed). The government has also repeatedly asked to link Aadhaar with a bank account, so let’s now know its three processes.
You have to do all these very carefully and you have to fill all the things properly, that’s why you read all the interactions which have been given carefully.
check Aadhaar bank linking status 2023
Before telling you the further process, I would like to clarify one thing the method I will tell you will require Aadhaar OTP, for this it is necessary that your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar card, without this you will not be able to complete this process.
Don’t Miss- You may like this post –
- What Is Public App Earn Money with Public App.
- (10 Ways) For Real Money (Daily 1000-1500 Real Cash)
- [Earn By Playing] with Winzo App 2023?
How to check from the official website of Aadhaar?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar, for this, you search uidai.gov.in in any browser.
- Now click on the three dots on the top left side and click on Aadhaar Services in My Aadhaar.
- Now come down a bit and click on Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status in Aadhaar Linking Status.
- Now enter 12 digit Aadhaar number in it and enter Security Code below and click on Send OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar, enter that oTP and click on login.
- Now a new interface will open in which you can see in which bank your Aadhaar is linked, and the name of that bank will appear.
How to check with the mAadhaar app?
- For this first, go to Play Store and install mAadhaar App.
- Now open the mAadhaar App where some Apps will be told, click on Skip, and then click on I Consent.
- Now select the language and click on Continue.
- Now enter a mobile number and do Next.
- Now enter that mobile number as an OTP and submit it, you are now logged in to the app.
- Click on Register my Aadhar in the next step.
- Now set 4 digit password here.
- Enter your Aadhaar number enter Security Captcha below and click on Request OTP.
- Now enter OTP and click on Verify, now your complete Aadhaar will open.
- Now click on Aadhaar Linking Status below.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number again, enter Security Captcha below, and click on Request OTP.
- Now verify by entering OTP.
- Now here you can see whatever will be back linked with your Aadhaar, so in this way, you can check whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the bank or not.
Don’t Miss- You may like this post –
How to check the keypad mobile without a net connection?
The process with mAadhaar has become very long, now this is the shortest way.
You can take any of your phone keypad or smartphone, but the Sim Card will be the same which is linked to your Aadhaar, dial 9999*1# and after that, you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number and submit it and click submit The information about being linked to the bank will appear on the front screen.
Friends, this is the easiest way, but this process sometimes works, and sometimes it does not.
Conclusion:- check aadhaar linking status with bank.
Friends, this was how to check Aadhaar bank linking status 2023, in which you have learned how to check from the official website of Aadhaar, how to check from the MAadhar App, and how to check without the net from a keypad mobile, then in this way, you also check if there is no link. So get the link done.
So friends, if you want to read a post with more knowledge, then subscribe to the website by clicking on the bell icon of my website, so that you can be the first to know about all my upcoming new posts. check aadhaar linking status with bank
And yes friends, if you have also written about 20-25 articles on earning money online, which you can see by clicking on earn money online 2023.
So I hope the information given by check Aadhaar bank linking status 2023 which you must have understood well, if you have not understood anything or have any doubt, you can ask in the comment.
For similar information follow us on Instagram and if you like the information then share it with your friends on Facebook Whatsapp all social media.
you don’t miss
- Best 25 Apps Earn From Mobile App.
- Top 20 Apps Earn in Games Playing 2023
- make money with Rozdhan App AtoZ Guide
Q. How to know how many bank accounts are linked with Aadhaar card?
When you check the linking status, you will see the list of all the banks which are linked to your Aadhaar, the complete method of which I have explained in detail in this post.
Q. What to do if Aadhaar is not linked to which bank?
For this, you can go to your bank and get your Aadhaar linked or you can do this work through Netbanking, or Mobile Banking.